Based on these terms and conditions (AGB) between the customer and the
Nordring 37 83624 Otterfing
Commercial Register Number: HRB 241479
VAT identification number: DE318579906,
hereinafter referred to as "provider", the contract is concluded.
Through this contract, the sale of drinks through the online store of the provider is regulated. Because of the details of the respective offer, reference is made to the product description of the offer page.
The contract is concluded exclusively in electronic commerce via the shop system. The presented offers represent a non-binding invitation to submit an offer through the customer order, which the provider can then accept. The order process for concluding the contract includes the following steps in the shop system:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specification
- Insert the offer in the shopping cart
- Press the button 'order'
- Enter the billing and delivery address
- Selection of the payment method
- Review and processing of the order and all entries
- Click on the button 'order now'
- Confirmation email that order has arrived
- By sending the order confirmation the contract is concluded
Prices, shipping costs, return costs
- All prices are final and include the legal value added tax. Depending on the shipping method, additional costs (bottle deposit) are incurred in addition to the final prices, which are displayed before the order is sent. If there is a right of withdrawal and is used by this, the customer bears the cost of the return.
Terms of payment
- The customer has only the following options for payment: advance transfer, direct debit, payment service (PayPal), credit card. Further payment methods will not be offered and will be rejected.
- The invoice amount is to be transferred in advance to the account specified there after receipt of the invoice, which contains all details for the transfer and is sent by e-mail. The invoice amount will be withdrawn by the provider by direct debit, on the basis of the direct debit authorization from the customer from the specified account. When using a payment service provider, this allows the provider and customers to process the payment with each other. The payment service provider forwards the payment of the customer to the provider. Further information can be found on the website of the respective payment service provider. When paying by credit card, the customer must be the cardholder. The credit card will be charged after the goods have been shipped.
Age commitment, protection of minors
- It is explicitly stated that the sale and distribution of alcoholic beverages to children and adolescents is prohibited. The offer is therefore aimed exclusively at persons of full age. By accepting these terms and conditions before each order, each customer confirms his legal age in accordance with the laws in force in each country.
- Each customer assures that his / her details regarding age, name and address are correct. Incorrect information automatically leads to the nullity of the contract.
- The customer has to take care that only he or one of his persons authorized by him to accept the delivery receives the delivery of goods.
Terms of delivery
- The goods will be shipped immediately after confirmed receipt of payment. The shipment takes place on average after 2 days at the latest. The normal delivery time is 3 days unless otherwise stated in the item description. We ship the order from our own warehouse as soon as the entire order is in stock. The customer will be informed about delays immediately.
- The delivery of the goods will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer.
- Delivery is only valid while stocks last. If the goods are only partially available, the supplier can also deliver partial quantities.
- The notified delivery dates are not binding. Delivery is via DHL and DPD only.
The customer has no possibility to directly access the stored contract text himself.
With acceptance of the offer by the provider a revocation of the order is no longer possible.